Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! Mother's Day has been sort of a sad holiday for me since I lost my own mother almost 11 years ago (it's hard to believe it's been that long), so this year it was really great to be able to feel happy on the holiday again. Now that I'm a mommy to my precious little girl I can look forward to this holiday for many years to come! We had a fun day. We relaxed at home in the morning, went for ice cream at our favorite ice cream stand and had a nice dinner and visit over at Steve and Sarah's with some of the Polega family. Macy even got me a gift of a cute family picture, wine, and chocolates (does she know her mommy or what??)
We got some really nice pictures of Macy and I in our flower bed. Our tulips and grape hyacinths came up really pretty this year, so we took advantage! Macy was sort of sleeping through the photo shoot but we got some cute ones anyway!
 |
| One of the best ones |
 |
Even though we aren't looking I think this one is cute and funny |
 |
The sun came out for this one! |
 |
| We tried the shadier back yard |
 |
She's not happy in this one, but I wanted a picture of her shirt. I found this at Meijer and couldn't resist. It says "Cute Baby + Cute Mommy = Lucky Dad." T.J. rolled his eyes when I showed it to him! |
 |
| Another cute one |
 |
| And one of my favorite pictures of my own mom and I. |
We hope everyone had a great mother's day!
cute pictures! :)
ReplyDelete