Friday, June 17, 2011

2 Months Old!

We can't believe Macy is already 2 months old!  She is getting more and more fun every day.  Lately Macy has been smiling and baby talking a lot.  She also has the pouty lower lip thing going when she's not happy.  It's so sad but so adorable too!  I think mom and dad are already suckers for her pouty face!
Here is Macy's 2 month picture:

I was looking back at her 1 month picture earlier and I can't believe how different she looks.  I can only imagine how different she'll be several more months down the road!  We are enjoying every moment!

I am teaching Advanced Placement Chemistry (basically freshman year college chemistry) next school year and I have to take a four day class to prepare for it in Lapeer next week.  The class runs from 7:30-4:30 each day so I have to leave Macy all day for the first time and I'm dreading it!  At least it's only 4 days and I'll have another 2.5 months before I have to go back to work full time.  I can't complain, I'm lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment