Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Marv

Macy and I got out the Christmas decorations today to decorate the house for the holidays, and I made a discovery that made me chuckle.  Last year for Christmas, TJ's mom bought us this little sign for our house.  Of course, we didn't know at the time whether Macy was a boy or a girl, let alone what her name would be.  There was a long running family joke where Macy was actually referred to as "Marv" for her in-utero time, so Theresa put a little sticker on the small snowman and wrote "Marv" on it.  This is how I found it today:


 Grandma, my name is Macy, not Marv!!

So, I got out the Sharpie and fixed the sign.  It's so funny to think that last year at this time we didn't even know if we were having a son or a daughter and now our lives revolve around our little girl.  =)

While I'm posting, I figured I would add a few pictures from Thanksgiving weekend. 
The bib don't lie!  =)



Got to hang with my cousins, Georgia and Isa (and Dzia Dzia too!)

Horsing around with Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment