Friday, February 17, 2012

Ten Terrific Months!

Macy is officially 10 months old!  We are starting to plan her first birthday party and it's hard to believe that it is almost here.  Macy is still doing GREAT.  Eating lots of different foods, feeding herself, getting more familiar with a sippy cup, etc.  Still no crawling but she manages to get around quite well by rolling and scooting and she can walk pretty well holding onto someone's hands, so we have the feeling that if she crawls at all it won't be for long.  She does get up on all fours, and does what I like to call "downward facing dog" (because it looks like the yoga move).  =)  So we're expecting her to just take off any day!

Here are some pictures of her with her bear at 10 months.  Still smiley as ever!

Is that bear shrinking or am I getting bigger??

I've got something to say!

This sitting still stuff is for the birds!

Showing off my chompers! (She's got these 2 and one just poked through on top!)




No comments:

Post a Comment