Wednesday, May 23, 2012

13 Months

We have been SUPER busy the past several weeks!  I have barely had time to take pictures (in fact, I've been horrible...I didn't even get a picture of Macy and I on Mother's Day!  For Shame!)  let alone update the blog but I wanted to do a quick update because Macy is now already 13 months old!  Here are a couple of pictures I managed to take over the month...

Hanging with Uncle Mikey

Playing with her "Party Machine" (bubble machine) with cousin Georgia

Kisses from Georgia!  So sweet!

Here's lookin' at you!

Wild Woman

Cheesin' with Mumma

Crawl/Walking hybrid

Playing with her new favorite toy...this little outdoor play set I picked up from a garage sale last summer.  She loves checking the mailbox for letters!


Macy also hit a major milestone this month...her first steps!  She still will only gingerly take a few steps at a time and prefers crawling...but she's making good progress and to be honest, we aren't pushing the issue!  I decided that for her 2nd year pictures instead of the bear we will do a monthly picture in her Minnie chair.  Here's 13 months!


I have about 3 weeks of school left.....really looking forward to summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment