Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dirty Thirty!

We have continued to enjoy our summer over the last couple of weeks.  The biggest recent event in the Polega family was my 30th birthday.  I have no idea where my twenties went!  In all reality, I am fine with turning 30.  I feel I made the most of my 20's and my life is exactly where I'd dreamed it would be at this point!  I am looking forward to this decade to be even better than the last!  Here are some recent pictures:


We had my birthday dinner at the Bank in Port Austin.  Macy loved her buttered noodles!

YUM!

Family Photo

My favorite gift!

T.J.and I had a "date night" the next night while Dzia Dzia and Boppy babysat!

It's Oscar the Grouch! 

What a life!

Trying out some raspberries from the garden!

I ate them all, Mumma!


No comments:

Post a Comment