It's been about a month since the last blog post again. We had a nice and fun thanksgiving weekend, but unfortunately I wasn't very good at taking pictures! This weekend Santa paid a visit to Port Austin so we went to see him. It was a cute event, but Macy was not so keen on Santa. She was not willing to sit in his lap! We had fun anyway though!
Writing Macy's letter to Santa
Macy has gotten pretty into coloring over the last couple of months. She was much more into coloring on the letter than writing it. Good thing she had Mumma to help her!
Meeting Santa...a little unsure
This was the reaction we got shortly after trying to sit her in Santa's lap
Willing to go along with it as long as Mumma holds her!
We did a photo shoot today to get some pictures to send on our Christmas cards. It consisted of a 97-cent roll of wrapping paper from Wal-Mart and Macy in a cute outfit. I had these Pinterest-inspired visions of draping her in Christmas lights but it turns out that Macy is TERRIFIED of Christmas lights. I have no idea why but whenever I tried to get them near her she screamed. So, we settled for a strand of sparkly garland. These aren't the best shots, because I'm saving those for the Christmas cards but here are a couple...
What's going on here?
Shouting her hew favorite phrase: "Up! Up!"
This gives you an idea of the reaction the Christmas lights got
Whoops...backdrop malfunction!
We are looking forward to the Christmas season. We think Macy will be more into it this year, where last year she was too little to really have any idea what was going on or have much interest in her gifts. More pictures are certain to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment