Friday, March 15, 2013

Catching Up!

I have been having a hard time keeping up with picture taking and the blog this school year.  My new job in Caseville has been EXTREMELY demanding along with having a toddler running around it's been a busy year to say the least!  I thought I'd throw in a blog post here to do some catching up...so some of these photos are a month or more old!  We are heading to Florida in a couple of weeks for vacation and SOMEBODY has a big 2nd birthday coming up, so we'll definitely have some updates surrounding those important events!

Macy will officially be 23 months old on Sunday.  I thought the first year went by sooo fast but this one has been even faster.  Our family has been through a lot of changes this year...mostly good though!  Macy is talking up a storm, knows many colors and songs and can count to ten.  She surprises us every day with the things she comes up with!!  Here are some photos of what we've been up to!

Enjoying her Valentine's treat from Daddy- a very blue cupcake!

Giving Mumma some love

Daddy's little carpenter

Making pancakes with Mumma

Science Experiment time!  We made "Oobleck" a couple of weeks ago (corn starch and water).  Macy LOVED digging into this Non-Newtonian Fluid!  =)

She may have also tried to eat some.  Good thing it's edible!


Georgia came over to get in on the fun!  A little hesitant to get messy at first.

Getting into it!


Super Bowl Sunday...ready for the big game!

Hanging with her favorite Husky pup, Jingle!  (We are still watching the Christmas-themed DVD!)

Adorable Valentine Macy made for Mom & Dad at daycare!
 

Ready for some dog sledding with cousin Julia!

I wasn't kidding---dog sledding.  Go Sam and Frankie!



Bundled up cooking

Talked me into riding the train at Wal-Mart

We visited the Eppler's in WI in February-this is the only picture (on my phone) that I managed to take.  Boo, Mumma.
 

Macy looooves hummus almost as much as her Mumma!

Enjoying some spring weather...ready to become a regular at the playgrounds again!

No comments:

Post a Comment