Potty training has been going...not so great. One day when I was changing Macy she told me Barbie needed a diaper and to possibly persuade her to go potty I told her "Barbie goes on the potty like a big girl." A while later Macy came up to me and announced "Barbie is going potty like a big girl!" I went into the bathroom and found this:
HA! I was laughing so hard. I'm just glad she didn't try putting Barbie on the big potty where she would probably have fallen in!
We went to visit my Aunt Noreen recently and she was babysitting for my cousin Ron's little girl Avery who is just a few months younger than Macy. We had a very fun play date!
First we went to Jungle Java
In their bathing suits ready to go to the splash pad!
Macy looooved the splash pad. I wish we had one closer to us!
Kissing Cousins
We have continued to spend plenty of time at the beach- taking a snack break!
Last week I needed to run some errands in Saginaw so I took Macy along with me and we had a little Mommy Daughter date.
We started with lunch at B-Dubs
After some shopping we went to the Children's Museum in downtown Saginaw. Macy went here for her cousin Bella's birthday party a couple of months ago and really liked it, so I figured we'd check it out again! Here she is playing in the water!
Fishing like Daddy
I tried to get her to pose for me in the giant mouth but she was more into knocking out teeth!
Here was her status about 0.5 seconds after getting into the car for the ride home. A sign of a fun day!
Lily and Bella came up to stay with Grandma and Grandpa again last weekend. We had some fun at the beach.
We had a cookout/campfire in the back yard Saturday evening while the church festival was happening right behind our house, so we had some polka music blaring to liven up the party. The girls had so much fun together. Here are Lily, Grandpa and Macy hanging out!
No comments:
Post a Comment