First some pictures of Macy's birthday and party:
First, Macy's actual birthday, where we had her favorite dinner (tacos) and a little cake and she got to open her presents from Mumma and Daddy:
Birthday party time! First was Macy's "big" present. This was a surprise for Daddy too. I found a Power Wheels Corvette that looks a lot like TJ's Corvette, and I just couldn't resist! I had them do a little scavenger hunt that led them to the back of Grandpa's truck where the Corvette was waiting!
Picture me rollin'
Kids' table!
Opening gifts with Mumma!
Cake!
Macy and Georgia checking out one of her new presents! It's a VTech tablet which Macy refers to as her "iPad."
Jumping Beans!
Now onto Easter. On Saturday morning we colored eggs, then there was an Easter Egg Hunt at the park in Port Austin. Kennedy, Mike, and Jacob and Uncle Brian and Julia joined us:
Where's the eggs, Ma?
Best picture you can hope to get of two 3 year olds and a 2 year old!
Macy was a tad uneasy around the bunny, but willing to give her a high five after getting more candy eggs from her!
Aaand...Easter Sunday. We were so wiped out after the party on Saturday night and I wasn't sure how into finding eggs Macy would be, so I only hid a few around the house. It turned out that Macy LOVED looking for eggs and baskets and was super into it, so I guess I'll hide more next year!
Counting her eggs
Found her basket!
She found it all!
In her Easter best after church!
Family Photo
No comments:
Post a Comment