Friday, September 18, 2015

Back To School

Back to school time has come and gone and we are getting back into the swing of our fall routine.  More big changes for Mumma this year--I went back to full-time teaching.   I am the new 6th, 7th and 8th grade science teacher at North Huron.  It was an opportunity that came at not the best time, but I couldn't pass up because this is my forever job!  North Huron really feels like home to me and it's so awesome to be there, and know I'll be there in the building with my kids through their school careers.

Mumma's first teacher day of school, 8/24/15

 First day of year 2 of preschool!  Macy is going 3 days a week this year to the same school as last year, Our Savior Lutheran in Bad Axe.  Her teachers are the same as last year, Miss Chelsea and Mrs. Melissa.  Macy LOVES school and is super excited because her buddy Jake is in her class this year!



Here's to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment