Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby's First Gifts from Mom & Dad

In the last week or so, T.J. and I both bought our first gifts for the baby.  It wasn't really planned, it just sort of happened.  Here is what we got:


You can probably guess which gift is from who.  I got this cute little outfit from the clearance rack in Target.  I couldn't resist the little lion feet, and although it might be a little boy-ish I think it's neutral enough for a little boy or girl.  A few days later T.J. came home from Meijer with his first gift for the baby, a mini MSU basketball.  It'll probably be a while before the baby will be able to use this, but T.J. thinks our child will be dribbling by 6 months.  I'm sure in the months to come we'll get a lot more things to get ready for the little peanut, and we're looking forward to it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment