Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spoiled Rotten!

This past weekend we had our big baby shower with our families (and some friends!) up in the Thumb.  I had a small shower the previous weekend with some neighbors, and have one with a few close co-workers coming up this weekend.  Lots of people waiting to welcome Baby Polega!  We are so fortunate to have so many people who care about us and our baby.  Here are some pictures from the big event:
The proud parents-to be!

Some of the "Greene Girls"

The Polega wives (and Jess and Lily!)


Some good friends who made the trip!  Jamie, Tiff, and Jenn

My adorable niece Georgia and I

Our super-cute cake!  (Made by Kristina Fischer)

One spoiled little Peanut!

I turned my back on TJ with the scanner in Wal-Mart for about 5 seconds and he scanned a case of Bud Light.  Lucky for him, his brother Steve and my dad and Chris purchased his choice gift off the registry! 

We had a great time at the shower, and thank all of our family and friends that could make it!!  We feel very blessed!  Special thanks to Theresa and Chris for putting it all together and Aunt Debbie for making the very popular flower centerpieces!

In other news, we are at the 34 week mark this week!  Only 6 weeks to go!  In 2 weeks I will start going to the doctor every week, and in 3 weeks we get out last ultrasound!  We can't believe Baby P's arrival is getting so close!!  Here is a 34 week belly picture....I feel like I'm getting HUGE!

I have been feeling pretty good overall, sore and the baby is putting pressure on my lungs sometimes making it hard to breathe (especially when I sit/lay down).  Nothing I can complain about too much though!!  The doctor said my blood pressure is excellent, the baby's heartbeat sounds great, and everything looks good.  I am actually measuring at 35 weeks but he said that's normal!

Look for more updates soon as Baby P's big debut rapidly approaches!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment