Sunday, July 17, 2011

Three is a Magic Number...

Three months old that is!  Macy is already a quarter of a year old and the time seems to be going by faster and faster! 

Here is her 3 month picture with her bear:
 We went to my cousin Ron and his wife Erin's baby shower today, so we decided to do 3 month pictures while she was still in her cute party dress!

Thought this one was cute too!

I think this one is hilarious.  She is toppling over but if you look close you can see that she's cracking up laughing as she's going down.  It's a little blurry because I moved my camera to catch her as I took the picture!

Here are a couple of other cute pictures I've taken this week:
Not amused.

Finally got a shot of Macy staring at her mobile on her swing.  She just loves that thing. This week instead of just staring, she's started talking (LOUDLY!) to the animals on the mobile as well!



1 comment:

  1. Ha! Those falling, blurry pictures are the best! Many more of those to come! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete