Friday, August 12, 2011

A Brand New Generation!

This week my friend Kennedy and I took a road trip up to Sutton's Bay, MI (just north of Traverse City) to see our friend Alissa and her daughter Ariana (who is about 9 weeks old) who were visiting from Virginia.  It was quite an adventure because we took Macy with us and Kennedy's son Jacob, who is just about 6 weeks older than Macy.  The trip actually went quite well, and the babies were really good!  Kennedy, Alissa, and I have been friends since high school, and it was pretty cool to get all of our new babies together!  It's a brand new generation of buddies!  Here are some photos from the trip...

Macy and Jacob hanging out at their first hotel stay!  It's a little blurry because I forgot to turn my flash on, but we thought it was hilarious how Macy immediately stuck her fingers in Jacob's mouth and he sucked away!  We'll show them this when they're 16.  =)

Another shot of Macy with her buddy Jacob


Kennedy & Jacob, Me & Macy, and Alissa & Ariana

Macy's trying to hold hands with Ariana. Apparently she's very friendly! 

All strapped into their carseats and ready for an afternoon at the park!

Kennedy and I joked that we could be a Ford Taurus commercial.  We managed to get 2 pack-n-plays, 2 strollers, 2 suitcases, 2 beach bags, 2 diaper bags, and several other random things in that car along with both of us and 2 car seats.  As you can see, we were bursting at the seams!


It was a fun trip and we're excited to do it again next summer when Alissa visits and all the kids are running around!

1 comment:

  1. You all look great and the next generation is gorgeous!! Next time you're up this direction let me know and Evie and I would love to meet up with you all at the park!

    ReplyDelete