Her gangsta rapper pose
Bear: "Hey, Macy, let go of my ear!"
Aww..holding hands with her bear
What a sweetie
Macy has definitely outgrown her bassinet (and hasn't slept in it for a while now) but it's still in our room and I lay her in it while I make the bed each morning. I washed all of her toys the other day and tossed them into the bassinet for lack of a better place to store them yet...she was having quite a blast with all of her "friends" when I put her in there with them!
It is such a joy to watch Macy grow every day. I have to go back to work in 2 weeks and I am so much more devastated than I ever thought I would be about it. I will miss spending all of my days with her so much. I see articles all the time on helping your child with separation anxiety...but I need an article for mommy separation anxiety!
It is such a joy to watch Macy grow every day. I have to go back to work in 2 weeks and I am so much more devastated than I ever thought I would be about it. I will miss spending all of my days with her so much. I see articles all the time on helping your child with separation anxiety...but I need an article for mommy separation anxiety!
No comments:
Post a Comment