Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Vacation

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!  I'm writing this on my LAST DAY of Christmas break from school, and although it's going to be hard to go back and leave Macy, it was the BEST break we could have asked for!  Macy had an awesome first Christmas, filled with friends, family, and fun.  We spent a good part of the break up at the cottage in Port Austin and had such a nice relaxing week!  Here just a few pictures from Macy's holiday adventures!

In my pretty Christmas Dress that our neighbor, Linda made me!

So pumped on Christmas morning!

I got to visit with Auntie Megan!

Macy & Mumma

Hanging with Dzia Dzia

Invesitgating my stocking!

I'm learning to stand (aren't those pants adorable?!)

I got to meet my Uncle Matt and Uncle Mike (and Amanda!)

Fun hanging with my cousins, Lily and Bella!

Reading my story about Jingle the Husky puppy with my Daddy!

I got to take kitchen sink baths at the cottage!

Macy's on the move (rolling not realy crawling yet).  Getting into the tree!


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment