From the moment I heard the words "It's a Girl" when Macy was born, I have dreamed of the day that I'd get to do her hair in pigtails. I just don't think there's anything in the world more precious than a little girl in pigtails. So...today was the day I've been waiting for and I finally decided Macy has enough hair to squeak out some little piggies. She is SO ADORABLE with them, I can hardly contain myself!
Like my piggies?
We haven't had much snow at all this winter, in fact it's amazing how warm it's been! We did get some snow today, though, so we decided to try for some pictures in it. Here are a couple:
Snow Bunny
Daddy put me on the wood pile which made Mumma very nervous!
It's supposed to be 45 degrees again on Tuesday so I'm sure we'll have to kiss all this pretty snow goodbye! At least we got to enjoy it a little!
No comments:
Post a Comment