Monday, January 20, 2014

Phone Photo Catch Up

I am constantly snapping pictures of our everyday adventures on my phone, but sometimes I forget to upload them for a while, so I wanted to post some favorites from the last month or so...

Macy got her own snow shovel to help daddy shovel all this snow we've been getting this winter!

First Snow Angel

We went to the library for Holiday Craft Night.  One of the activities was pinecone bird feeders

Macy's favorite activity was decorating sugar cookies

I take that back...her favorite part was EATING the holiday cookie!


I took Macy and Georgia sledding...both girls had a blast!

We had no babysitters for NYE, so we all hung out with Uncle Brian, Aunt Marlena and Julia. Julia thought it was cool to put all of Macy's blocks into her pajamas!  Silly girl!


We got a TON of snow in early January, resulting in 3-4 straight snow days for the local schools.  Macy dressed appropriately!

We also made some snow ice cream

We also played with shaving cream tinted with food coloring.  Macy LOVED it, but it was pretty messy!

Just us girls, hanging out!

TJ was out of town last weekend, so Macy and I went on an "adventure" to Bay City for a little shopping and Macy's first movie in a theater!

We saw Frozen and Macy did great!  She liked the movie and LOVED the movie snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment