Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break

We've made it to Spring Break with the little peanut still in the belly, which has been a goal for a while now!  Things at school finally got wrapped up, they finally found me a long term sub.  I met him on Friday and I think he'll be good.  Baby P and I have been spending our spring break getting lots of little things done and doing a fair share of sleeping and relaxing (I know these days are numbered!)

As far as progress, not a whole lot seems to be happening yet.  We went for our 39 week check-up on Tuesday and the doctor says everything looks good, and my belly is still growing!  It doesn't, however, look like this baby has any plans of coming early!  At first I was feeling really anxious about it partly because everywhere I go people are asking me if/when the baby is coming.  Now I feel much calmer about it and have decided I will enjoy these last days of sleep and productivity.  The baby will come when he or she is ready!  Mom is ready though!

So, all in all, not much to report but so many people have been asking I thought I'd give a little update!  I will wrap up this post with a couple of pictures of last year's spring break in hot, sunny Jamaica (sigh).  What a difference a year can make!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment