I finally got to meet my big cousin Georgia, who will be one in August. She's a lot bigger than me now, but I'll be catching up quick!!
Hanging out with Babcia, Dzia Dzia, and Georgia
Lovin' my MSU slippers!!
Ready to catch some rays!!
Trying on my new life jacket for my first boat ride!
On my first sunset cruise with mommy and daddy
Hanging with Dzia Dzia on my first ride on the Proud Mary (our pontoon boat)
Spartan Family before the Port Austin 4th of July parade
My 1st 4th of July (mom's favorite holiday)!!
Bathtime in the bathroom sink at the cottage! (Yes, the hideous, clashing wallpaper is going eventually)
Wild Thing (after my bath)
Helping mom do laundry up at the cottage
Smiles in the red, white, and blue
This is what I really think of tummy time!
When we got home from up north, we tried out the bumbo seat for the first time. I'm still a little too small for it, but I'll be rocking it soon!
My beautiful Christening gown that our neighbor Linda made for Macy!
Possibly the only baby ever to fuss a little BEFORE the water was poured over her head, only to get happy WHILE the water was being poured.
Pretty Cake
Thanks a bundle for making my beautiful gown, Linda!
Mom, dad, and Macy
Macy with her Godparents, Aunt Marlena and Uncle Brian
One more milestone that Macy reached last week is she rolled over (back to tummy) for the first time! I am still trying to catch it on video, and I'll post it when I do. She's growing so fast and is so much fun!!
Holy smokes! You guys have been so busy!!! It looks like you are all having a blast with your little one. She is so adorable!!!
ReplyDelete